We are always interested in hearing from enthusiastic Registered Psychologists around Australia to join our rapidly expanding team to conduct mental health and resilience training, EAP counselling, psychological assessments and well checks.
Successful individuals could be employed on a full-time or part-time capacity, allowing for work flexibility and management of other commitments.
Expressions of interest will be accepted from suitably experienced applicants located around Australia.
- Full registration as a Psychologist;
- Previous industry experience (minimum 2 years);
- Demonstrated superior report writing and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of workplace factors impacting on employees’ psychological well-being;
- A passion for health and wellbeing;
- The ability to liaise and consult with various professionals at all levels;
- The ability to work autonomously within specific timeframes to produce high quality assessment reports and training programs;
- The willingness to receive ongoing professional development and coaching within a supportive team environment;
- The ability to travel throughout metropolitan and regional areas;
- Drivers licence.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with a team of industry specialists, please send your application and/or enquiry to CFCH’s Management Team, at email@example.com.